The only game we really care about is your snack game, so level up the party with this Fully Loaded CHi-Rizo Nachos recipe! Exploding with flavor and crunch, this hearty munch is a real crowd-pleaser. Easy to make and ready in just 15 minutes, you'll love it too!
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 8-10 people
- 1 package of CHi-Rizo ground 'pork'
- 1 full bag of tortilla chips
- 1 can of black beans
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 6-8 tbsp of vegan sour cream
- 1.5 cups of vegan shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 fresh jalapeno, sliced
- Hot sauce to taste
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 4-5 stems of chopped green onion
- 1-2 limes
Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Step 2 Add the CHi pork to a pan on medium heat (no oil) and cook for 4 minutes.
Step 3 Combine the red onion and tomato with a squeeze of lime juice and salt.
Step 4 Layer your chips with the black beans, the salsa, and CHi-Rizo. Bake for about 10 minutes.
Step 5 After removing from the oven, top it with the green onion, cilantro, sour cream, jalapeno, and hot sauce. Enjoy!